Seasonal Work

In order to be able to work in the United Kingdom, you must have either a UK passport, EU Settled or Pre-Settled Status or another form of working visa.

If you do not have these then we are not able to take your application forward, so do not apply below.

You can however contact one of the recruitment agents that have been awarded a licence by the Home Office to issue “Seasonal Worker Visas”.  The companies names are:

Fruitful Jobs

HOPS Labour Solutions




They can be found on an internet search.

Please only register your interest in working for us if you are a UK citizen, or an EU citizen with a valid settled or pre-settled status. We cannot arrange visa’s directly for people outside of the UK and EU, and applications made to work in the UK without the right to work, will not be responded to.

Contact us

  • Your information is incredibly important to us, we do not share details and guarantee your privacy. Please feel free to browse our Privacy Policy.

E.C Drummond is at its heart, and always has been, a family business.

Homme Farm, Ross-on-Wye HR9 7TF

 Phone: 01989 764328

 Fax: 01989 763576

 Email: info@ecdrummond.co.uk



European funding for Reservoir and Rainwater Harvesting

European Agriculture Fund for Rural Development for the building of a reservoir under the RPA’s Countryside Productivity Scheme